Following the recent news this week, we are now opening applications for the position of first team manager.
We are looking for the following competencies from candidates –
- Uefa B candidate minimum standard.
- Step 4 management experience and above preferred, step 5 may be considered.
- Proven knowledge of non league pyramid.
- Extensive player contacts within local area and North West and ability to attract high quality players.
- Must be prepared to work with local community groups and schools as part of community projects.
- Strong man management skills with excellent communication.
- To actively work with the Club-appointed U18 and / or Reserve Team Management and coaching staff to support The Club’s well-publicised commitment to developing its youth players in a structured environment designed to provide a clear pathway to the 1st Team
- To install and maintain levels of discipline within the playing and support staff that is in line with the principles of The Club
- To engage with the local media if required to promote The Club in an appropriate manner.
Anyone who would like to apply, please send a cover letter with your football CV to firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to discuss any details briefly over the phone, you can contact either Matt Roberts on 07800 517043 – or Jamie Weston on – 07729 632380 however we will not discuss the role in detail until we have selected candidates.
The closing date for applications will be 8pm on Friday 24th July, we are expecting a large number of applications, so please be advised that only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.